Add some spiralized carrots in this Asian steak noodle for more colour and nutrients.
This home-cookes steak noodle taste just like what you’d get at a Chinese takeout restaurants or better because it uses more vegetables than your typical takeout. It’s also easy to make. If you love noodles, you must try this recipe.
The best part about this home-cooked dish is that you can change up thr vegeatables depending on what you have available in your fridge.
ALL ABOUT THE NOODLES
There’s always confusion about the noodle to be use but let me clear all that. If you want your dish to have a hint of earthy flavor then it’s preferable to use Soba Noodles and it’s what I use also but you can still use Japanese Udon Noodles.
- 8 ounces buckwheat soba noodles
- 0.5 kg sirloin steak
- Salt and pepper
- tablespoon olive oil and sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 cup spiralized carrots
- 1 cup frozen shelled, edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup mint and cilantro leaves
Toasted sesame seeds and sliced scallions, for serving.
Cook buckwheat soba noodles per package directions. Rinse with cold water, refrigerate.
Meanwhile, pat sirloin steak dry and season with salt and pepper. Heat large skillet on medium-high. Add olive oi, then steak, and cook for aout 5-7 minutes per side for medium. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
In a large bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, sesame oil, chili paste and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add soba noodles and spiralized carrots ( thawed if frozen ) and toss to coat. Fold in edamame, mint, and cilantro leaves. Top with sliced steak, toasted sesame seeds, and sliced scallions.
Per serving: 545 calories, 22g Fats, 37g Protein, 540mg Sodium, 53g Carbohydrates, 3g Fiber.
You might also like!
- What happens to your body when you eat nread every day
- How To Build Muscle Mass After 60
- The Best Weight Exercises For Instant Abs
- Best Exercises For Bingo Arms That Will Firm Flabby Arms
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals