Prep/Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes
- 4 cups cubed french bread
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
Preheat the oven to 450°. Place the sweat potatoes ina large saucepan, add water to cover. Bring to a boil and reduced heat. Cook ( for about 8-12 ) until it becomes tender? Drain and slightly cool.
Meanwhile, toss the bread cubes with 2 tsp of oil, salt and peppper. Spread evenly in an ungreased and bake ( for about 5 minutes ) it until golden brown. Tranfer to a large bowl, cool slighly.
Add spinach, red, onion, herbs and sweet potatoes to toast bread. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and the remaining oil. Drizzle over the salad, toss gently to combine.
Serve and enjoy!
3/4 cups: 142 calories, 7g Fat, 0 Cholesterol, 150mg Sodium, 17g Carbohydrate, 2g Fiber, 3g Sugar, 2g Protein.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE!
- What happens to your body when you eat nread every day
- How To Build Muscle Mass After 60
- The Best Weight Exercises For Instant Abs
- Best Exercises For Bingo Arms That Will Firm Flabby Arms
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals