Perp Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Heat a griddle over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Spread 1 tsp of peanut butter onto each bread slice. Place banana slices onto the peanut butteres side of one slice, top with the other ther slice and press together. Fry the sandwish ( about 2 minutes per side ) until you see a golden brown colour on each side.
Per serving: 437 calories, 16.8g Protein, 18.7g Fats, 422.3mg Sodium, 56.8g Carbohydrates.
You may also like!
- What happens to your body when you eat nread every day
- How To Build Muscle Mass After 60
- The Best Weight Exercises For Instant Abs
- Best Exercises For Bingo Arms That Will Firm Flabby Arms
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals