Perp Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Heat a griddle over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Spread 1 tsp of peanut butter onto each bread slice. Place banana slices onto the peanut butteres side of one slice, top with the other ther slice and press together. Fry the sandwish ( about 2 minutes per side ) until you see a golden brown colour on each side.
Per serving: 437 calories, 16.8g Protein, 18.7g Fats, 422.3mg Sodium, 56.8g Carbohydrates.
You may also like!
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals
- Lose Belly Fat and Slow Down Aging With These Strength Exercises
- Top 11 Foods To Boost Your Energy
- Jennifer Lopez Exact Diet and Workout Routine Revealed
- Quick Floor Exercises To Shrink Belly Fat Fast