This Ethiopain recipe is so delicious, creamy and packed with hearty comfort.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 meduim onions , chopped
- 2 cups dried brown lentils, rinsed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger and paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3/4 cup fat-free plain greek yogurt
Heat oil over a medium-high heat in a large saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in lentils, seasonings and water; bring to a boil. Lower the heat, simmer covered until the lentils are tender (25-30 minutes).
Stir in lemon juice and tomato paste, heat through and serve with yoghurt.
3/4 cup: 294 calories, 0 Cholesterol, 49g Carbohydrate, 3g Fats, 419mg Sodium, 5g Sugar, 8g Fiber, 21g Protein.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE;
- What happens to your body when you eat nread every day
- How To Build Muscle Mass After 60
- The Best Weight Exercises For Instant Abs
- Best Exercises For Bingo Arms That Will Firm Flabby Arms
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals