Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons chopped moxed fresh herbs
- 2 slices seeded sourdough bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup rinsed no salt added canned cannellini beans, heated
- 2 tsp chopped roasted red bell peppers
Mix ricotta and herbs ina small bowl. Evenly spread the mixture on each toast slice. Top each with 1/2 cup beans and 1 tsp pepper.
Per serving: 320 calories, 9g Fats, 54mg Cholesterol, 377mg Sodium, 42 Carbohydrates, 2g Sugars, 6g Fiber.
Note: It’s a low calorie veggie dish and contains a lot of fiber and protein.