Calories: 287 Fat: 13.7g Carbohydrates: 29.4g Protein: 11.7g Salt: 0.06g
Other than being one of our top low calorie meals, this dish is also bursting with nutrients. Leaks are a great source of Magnesium, asparagus is high in fiber, and peas are plant-based protein. This dish is a five star.
- 1 small leek, sliced
- 6 asparagus
- 150g of your favorite pasta
- A handful of frozen peas
- 1 head of spring greens, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil pesto
- Fresh grated parmesan
— Into a boiling pan, add leek, asparagus and peas in salted water. After few minutes, add the shredded greens and cook for 1 minute.Drain and reserved the warm water.
— Into the pan again, pour the reserved warm water and add the pasta. Cook (using the indicating pasta time), until tender.
— Drain the pasta. Pasta back in the pan over medium heat. Stir in the pesto and a good splash of cooking water. Season until desire taste. Serve with the parmesan cheese.
This is a low-calorie recipes for your dinner. Enjoy!
You might also like…
- What happens to your body when you eat nread every day
- How To Build Muscle Mass After 60
- The Best Weight Exercises For Instant Abs
- Best Exercises For Bingo Arms That Will Firm Flabby Arms
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals