Serving: 4Cooking Time: 15 mins Prep Time: 10 mins
Calories: 352kcal Fat: 17.6g Carbohydrates: 21g Protein: 16.6g Salt: 0.6g
All the fresh vegetables in this meal keep the calories low. Chorizo alongside cannellini beans are both sources of protein and will keep you fuller for a long time.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 125g piece chorizo ring
- 2 shallots of red onions
- 2 stick celery
- 150ml white wine
- 410g can cannellini beans
- 150g sun-blush tomatoes
- 4 spring onions
— Into a heated frying pan, pour little oil and add chorizo (fry for 3 mins). Add the shallots and the celery, and stir (fry for 5 mins).
— Into the same fry pan, pour in the wine and simmer for 2-3 mins. Stir in the beans and simmer for a few minutes.
— Add the tomatoes and spring onion, Spoon into a serving bowl. Serve with bread.
TIP: You can use fresh greens instead of cannellini beans.
- What happens to your body when you eat nread every day
- How To Build Muscle Mass After 60
- The Best Weight Exercises For Instant Abs
- Best Exercises For Bingo Arms That Will Firm Flabby Arms
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals