These fish wraps swap a meaty, high-fat beef pattie for a lightly battered piece of fish. Wrapped a fresh tortilla, you’ve got one of our best low calorie meals.
Yields: 2Cooking Time: 5 mins Prep Time: 10 mins
Calories: 415 Fat: 13.8g Carbs: 43.1g Protein: 29.4g
- 2 frozen white fish of your choice
- 4 small, soft flour tortillas
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 squirts oil spray
- Small white cabbage
- 1 egg whites
- 100g pot tzatziki or use tomato salsa
- 45g fresh breadcrumbs
— Season and sprinkle the lime zest over the fish. Dip the fish into egg white, coat with breadcrumbs and place the fish on a baking sheet.
— Spray 2 squirts oil, then grilled the fish (for 2 mins). Spray again oil on the other side of the fish and grill for further 2 minutes until the fish is cooked.
— Squeeze the lime juice into the tzatziki and stir.
— Warm your tortillas according to the instructions on the package. To assemble, divide the white cabbage mixture among tortillas, top with fish. Roll up tortillas and serve.
This is a low calorie food.
You may also like…
- What happens to your body when you eat nread every day
- How To Build Muscle Mass After 60
- The Best Weight Exercises For Instant Abs
- Best Exercises For Bingo Arms That Will Firm Flabby Arms
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals