Yields: 2Cooking Time: 10 mins Prep Time: 5 mins
Calories: 354 Fat: 25.9g Carbs: 3.3g Protein: 25.8g
This 15 minutes food is loaded with moist chunks of chicken and flavoured with thyme and garlic.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 chicken thigh or 2 chicken breast
- 60g chorizo piece skinned
- About 8 sage leaves
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 juice of lemon
— Into a heated fry pan, put the slice chicken. Add half the oil and fry the chicken (for about 5 minutes) until you see a golden color.
— In the same fry pan, add the rest of the oil, garlic, zest, chorizo, sage and thyme, and fry for a few minutes. Add the lemon juice.
— Stir it well under lower heat for a minute. Serve with salad or bread according to your choice.
It’s recommended to use chicken thighs in this meal but if you want to reduce the calories further choose skinless chicken thighs or even swap for brest instead.
You may also like…
- What happens to your body when you eat nread every day
- How To Build Muscle Mass After 60
- The Best Weight Exercises For Instant Abs
- Best Exercises For Bingo Arms That Will Firm Flabby Arms
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals