Carbs like pasta tends to have a high calorie count. Not only is this low calorie meal healthy but only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
The vegetable pasta is made with carrot, onoins, celery and pasta.
Yield: 2Prep Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 35 mins
- Calories: 464
- Fat: 31.5g
- Carbs: 22.8g
- Protein: 22.1g
2 outdoor-reared pork chop
3 large sage leaves
2 tsp olive oil
1/2 red onion and 1/2 carrot
1/2 stick celery
2 tsp slice black olives
1/2 yellow pepper
Any of your favorite pasta
1 tablespoon tomato paste
— Combine the sage leave and yellow pepper in a small bowl and rub on both sides of the porc chop. Heat the oven and place the porc chop in a roasted tray. Drizzle with 1/4 oil, season and roast (for about 20 mins) until cookes.
— Into a large pan, put in the celery, pepper, onions and carrot. Add tomoto paste, olives and 120ml water. Simmer and gently cook for 5 mins.
— Boil your pasta according to the package instructions. Season and toss through the vegetable sauce. Serve with the chop porc.
You may also like…
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals
- Lose Belly Fat and Slow Down Aging With These Strength Exercises
- Top 11 Foods To Boost Your Energy
- Jennifer Lopez Exact Diet and Workout Routine Revealed
- Quick Floor Exercises To Shrink Belly Fat Fast