These balls are not just low in calorie but they are so easy to carry, they energetics and delicious.
No guilt when eating these healthy balls. They are great snacks to enjoy between meals, as they contain good amount of protein, healthy fats, and fiber. One or two balls will keep you satisfied and energetised between your main meals.
Calories contain in an energy ball
These low calorie balls have less than 100 calories each. Enjoy two or three for a satsfying snacks, without going overboard on your caloric needs.
What are Protein balls?
Protein balls are energy balls which contains proteins. Usually made up of peanut butter, oat and honey, they are energy booster and contains good amout of healthy fats.
Oats: Rolled oats to provide the texture of the balls.
Peanut Butter: Helps to bind the bites into a ball. You can use any nut butter of your choice.
Honey: Sweetens things up using honey.
Chia Seeds: Add more proteins to your balls.
Vanilla Extract: For more sweeat, add vanilla flavour.
- Make the oatmeal ball dough: In a large bowl, add all the ingredients above, mix them together using a large spoon until it combine.
- Roll dough into balls: Roll with clean hands the number of balls you want. Make a line-plate balls.
- Chill: Place the line-plate balls in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
Customize with these varieties of delicious flavors.
White chocolate cranberry
- Best Exercises To Regain Muscle Mass, Trainer Reveals
- Lose Belly Fat and Slow Down Aging With These Strength Exercises
- Top 11 Foods To Boost Your Energy
- Jennifer Lopez Exact Diet and Workout Routine Revealed
- Quick Floor Exercises To Shrink Belly Fat Fast
Don’t forget to subscribe to our daily newspaper to recieve the latest food articles.